Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Take On AirTime (3)

HOLLYWOOD, CA - FEBRUARY 27:  Sean Parker and ...Image by Getty Images via @daylifeMy Take On AirTime (2)
My Take On AirTime
Sean Parker's AirTime Could Net Him Tens Of Billions

AirTime will stand at the intersection between software/internet and group dynamics in the raw. That is an exciting proposition to me.

My Web Diagram

Also the timing will be right. As broadband's speeds get faster we will increasingly feel as casually about videos as we do about photos today. I am predicting an Instagram for short videos, for one.

AirTime's launch will open a whole new era of web innovation. This will be new territory. It will be almost as fundamental as Google's search and Facebook's social, if it is done right. AirTime's social will be of a vaster scope than Facebook's social.

But it has to be done right, and I am angling for a formal advisory role. I have been "advising" all sorts of startups for free here at my blog. But now I seek an advisory role, something formal. It is because when it comes to group dynamics, I am as good as they come. I know group dynamics like Bill Gates knew software. Or, rather, I know group dynamics like Sean Parker knows music and software. I am that good.

Bits And Pieces
White Male Conspiracy To Drive Me Homeless
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - OCTOBER 17:  Supyo co-foun...Image by Getty Images via @daylife

My Take On AirTime (3) http://t.co/G8tqtezS@sparker You want me on board.
Nov 14 via webFavoriteRetweetReply

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: