Monday, March 07, 2011

Tumblr Explore

Tumblr <3Image by Julia Roy via FlickrThe new Explore feature on Tumblr has been a major time suck. A few days back I started following the tags animals, landscape and tech. Major time suck. So much so I started to ignore the 100 or so people I have been following on Tumblr.

David Noel created a list of techies and VCs a long time ago, and I think I ended up following pretty much everyone on the list. That is what got me started on Tumblr in the first place.

Like David Noel?

Today I started following the tag food, Amy Cao of FoodSpotting is the Top Editor. It's amazing what pictures of food can do to you. No, not make you hungry, that is not what I had in mind. It is the aesthetics of the appreciation.

Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn
Tumblr Down, Tumblr Up
My Tumblr Style
Tumblr IconImage by chadarizona via FlickrHow To Monetize Tumblr?
Tumblr: Casey, Nina, David, Fred

Tumblr has been kicking ass. It has been kicking Blogger's ass. It has been kicking Wordpress' ass. By now the margins are so wide, the other blogging platforms feel like Yahoo.
Image representing Tumblr as depicted in Crunc...Image via CrunchBase
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: