Thursday, April 16, 2009

0 Tweets, 30,000 Followers: Could That Be Oprah?


Winfrey on the cover of O, The Oprah Magazine.Image via Wikipedia


Yes, it is. Only Oprah can do something ridiculous like that. And I got the Oprah-On-Twitter news from a woman whose middle name is 8 and who is one of the more prolific litterers of my Facebook stream, no complaints. Yes, 8. Yes, the digital age 8. She is so digital. No surprise she dates a Googler. (Craig Silverstein)

Oh Oh Oprah
O O Oprah, Sa Sa Santa
Oprah Needs To Hit The Campaign Trail

I think Twitter has arrived. What do you think? I mean, what is more mainstream than getting Oprah's attention? The Twitter people's gonna celebrate.



I have to admit I have never watched a complete Oprah show. But I think the woman is fascinating and lovely. She has an amazing life story. She is my idea of an out of the box thinker. She has said if she had been given a dollar for every time she was told not to do something but she did it anyways, she would have made a billion. I think she did make a billion.

https://twitter.com/Oprah

My excuse. I don't own a TV. And she is not on YouTube.

Fractals: Apple, Windows 95, Netscape, Google, Facebook, Twitter
I Talked To Google Through Twitter And It Worked Like Magic
Twitter And The Time Dimension
What Should Facebook Do
TweetDeck, Power Twitter, Twitter Globe, Better Than Facebook
TCC: Twitter Community College
Twitter Tips: It's A Bird, It's A Bird
Mitch Kapor Now Following Me On Twitter
I Get Twitter


Guess what I also just noticed. Zemanta now shows you articles from this blog Netizen. Zemanta has arrived.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: